In light of the current UK situation (I won’t drop the C word) I probably don’t just speak for myself when I say business has taken a sudden downturn…
Promotional merchandise and branded clothing are suddenly no longer required if your events are now cancelled, or postponed, as we found out this week when #NRB2020 wast postponed until further notice… :(
I know the hospitality sector must be seeing a huge decrease in sales and a lot of local businesses ie cafes, bars, restaurants, bakeries etc must be being hit hard, but we want to help!
Just because we can’t come to your restaurant for nice food doesn’t mean people don’t want it…
Realistically, the only way you can keep serving right now is if you offer a takeaway or home delivery service. However, for this to work, you need the local population to know that you have changed your business model. Naturally, you can do some of this by social media. However, a large part of your market right now will be older audiences who do not use social media or would not think of using social media to find out about food. The easiest and most efficient way to contact them is by door drop leaflets.
How can we help?
We can help you with FREE sample packs if you want to see different paperweights and finishes.
We can offer FREE blank templates for your to design onto with the reassurance we have the right margins for trimming and finishing your flyers.
We can help design your paper items for a small design fee.
How to create your own door drop leaflet campaign
- Create a leaflet that advertises the fact that you now offer either takeaway or home delivery services. You can design yourself with our provided print guides or we can design for you!
- Consider offering customers money off vouchers to go with the leaflet. Or you might offer a takeaway discount. A loyalty card will help repeat business.
- Have your leaflets printed. We offer a wide range of leaflets. You can even have them delivered the next working day if you want to get going quickly.
- You may want to include a menu with your leaflet. We can help with menu printing too.
- Task some of your waiting staff to deliver the leaflets to local streets. Make sure that they keep a safe distance from other people during delivery. Most importantly, they should be equipped with hand sanitiser for use during deliveries and instructed to wash their hands thoroughly on returning to the restaurant or home.
- Consider advertising your new services with posters or temporary signage at your restaurant.
We have heard many stories recently of people wanting to help local businesses and choosing to buy from local restaurants in this way. It is a fantastic way for local communities to come together and help each other in these unprecedented times.
Once we are through the current turmoil, you may even have found new revenue streams for your business. The takeaway trade has been booming in recent years. It has grown by a staggering 73% in recent times.
If we can help you create your delivery or takeaway flyers then please give us a shout by calling 0114 398 9454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope the above info is helpful to people and hope all businesses of all sizes pull through these uncertain times.
James and the rest of the Direct Print Team.