At Direct Print, we're not just a business; we're a close-knit, family-run team that proudly serves businesses and organisations across the UK with personalised clothing and workwear. With a history spanning nearly a decade, we've become a trusted name for many.
We take pride in our in-house capabilities, including DTF (Direct to Film) printing, heat application presses, and embroidery department. These allow us to ensure quality and meet the unique needs of our clients.
With a fast-growing crew, we're always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate, dedicated, and eager to make a difference.
Interested in joining our team? We'd love to hear from you. Check out our latest job vacancies to apply.
Current vacancies at Direct Print
Our fast-growing team is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, embroidery & print assistant that can help with different areas of production.
What will the job involve?
The main role will be working alongside our production manager and learning how to run our embroidery machines. Full training will be provided, however, some embroidery experience is preferred. A keen eye for detail, good timekeeping and a positive work ethic are critical.
- Checking goods in against delivery notes
- Prepping garments ready for embroidery & print
- Understanding work orders & visual proofs
- Updating internal softwares with any job notes, deliveries etc
- Running embroidery machines. (Training provided)
- Cleaning & maintaining machines to a high standard
- Heat pressing transfers onto garments
- Finishing and folding garments to the highest standard
- Packing orders and printing shipping labels
- Keeping an online job board up to date
- Keeping a clean and safe work area
- Working alongside other members of the production team.
There may be times when other machines like our DTF printer or heat presses need to be used and it would be expected that you can jump into other roles should the need arise.View Full Vacancy and Apply